Many people decide to undergo a nose job or rhinoplasty without considering anything first. But the truth is that a series of factors must be taken into account when undergoing rhinoplasty in order to have the expected results.
Rhinoplasty is a surgery that must be carried out by a specialist rhinoplasty surgeon such as Dr. Pérez Villar, maxillofacial surgeon, expert in ultrasonic rhinoplasty. It should be remembered that the objective of this aesthetic intervention is, fundamentally, to improve the appearance and/or respiratory function of the nose. It is one of the most popular and demanded cosmetic surgeries, and it is important to understand that there are different factors that can affect or influence the results of rhinoplasty, whether traditional, ultrasonic rhinoplasty or any other type.
Keys to a successful rhinoplasty
As we have advanced, there are several factors that can influence the results of a rhinoplasty. Next, we go on to detail some of the most important and that we cannot -and should not- ignore in any case. And they are:
- The technique used: The surgical approach and the techniques used can affect the results of rhinoplasty. Each surgeon has his own techniques and work method to approach nose surgery, so it is important to choose a surgeon who has experience and skills in the technique that best suits your needs, as is the case with Dr. Pérez Villar , specialist mainly in ultrasonic rhinoplasty. A benchmark in rhinoplasty in Valladolid and Santander.
- The structure of the nose: The bone and cartilage structure of the nose can also affect the results of a rhinoplasty. If the nose has a weak structure, it may be more difficult to achieve the desired results.
- The skin: It is very important to take into account both the quality and thickness of the skin of the patient who wants to undergo rhinoplasty. Although unknown to many people who want to have a nose job, thicker skin can hide some changes in the shape of the nose, while thinner skin can show more detail of the underlying structure. In other words, the skin also plays a fundamental role in nose surgeries.
- Age: Age can be an important factor in rhinoplasty results. In general, it is recommended that patients wait until their facial growth is complete before undergoing rhinoplasty. Also, skin elasticity can decrease with age, which can affect the skin’s ability to adapt to changes made to the nose.
- The lifestyle of the patient: The lifestyle of the patient is another of the key factors that can influence the results of rhinoplasty. Smoking, for example, can affect blood circulation and the body’s ability to recover after surgery. Therefore, it is recommended that patients stop smoking prior to rhinoplasty and during the recovery process.
- And of course, the skill of the surgeon: The experience and skill of the maxillofacial surgeon can be decisive in the final result of nose surgery. It is important to look for a surgeon with extensive experience and training in rhinoplasty, who is capable of making highly precise adjustments to obtain the best possible results.
Don’t forget that…
It is important to have realistic expectations before undergoing rhinoplasty. The surgeon should discuss and explain to you the results that can be achieved and any limitations that may exist.
At Dr. Pérez Villar’s clinic, in addition to talking and resolving all doubts with the patient, the doctor does a recreation and simulation with the expected results after studying the patient, which makes it easier to know what the appearance will be like once it is worn out the intervention.
In conclusion, there are several factors that can influence the results of a rhinoplasty, and it is important to discuss them with a surgeon before the nose job. The choice of the surgeon, the surgical technique, the structure of the nose, the skin, the age of the patient and the lifestyle are determining factors that must be taken into account to obtain the best possible results. With the proper choice of surgeon, proper technique, and realistic expectations, rhinoplasty will be a surefire success.
Comments are closed.